Lisbon 13-14 March 2024
For over 25 years the Procura+ conference has been where sustainable, circular and innovation procurement policy meets practice, and where procurement innovations have originated! The City of Lisbon (Portugal) and ICLEI Europe invite you to the 11th Procura+ conference (formerly EcoProcura conference series) to join representatives of the European Commission, Mayors of leading cities, business leaders, researchers and some of the brightest procurement minds in order to:
- Perfect your procurement skills in specialist Breakout Sessions
- Be inspired to think more strategically by Disruptors and Game Changers
- Learn from the wisdom of experienced procurers in the Procurement Confessions session
- Engage with procurement peers and learn about their latest tools, actions and initiatives in the ConverStations
- Hear how public money has been directed towards technologies, infrastructure, and businesses that support an innovative, net zero and just sustainable city and society
- Explore the latest international policy updates and the future of procurement
“I am proud and honored to welcome all participants of the PROCURA + Conference in Lisbon. Our city is one of the most dynamic and innovative capitals of Europe, and offers a unique environment for discussing, experimenting, and reinventing our approach to sustainability and procurement practices. I am sure Lisbon will provide inspiration and the right conditions for a successful event."
Carlos Moedas, Mayor of Lisbon
“The Procura+ Network and Conferences have been at the forefront of advancing the sustainable, circular and innovation procurement agenda for over 25 years. The 11th Procura+ conference will showcase how cities and public authorities are making step changes in procurement to achieve a transformation to a sustainable, circular and resilient society. I look forward to seeing all participants, contributors and visionaries in Lisbon".
Katrin Stjernfeldt Jammeh, Mayor, City of Malmö, Sweden, First Vice President and Chair of the Procura+ Network.